Fall in Nashville is a wonderful reprieve from the intense heat of summer. What a wonderful time to enjoy with the seniors we care for! We have put together a list of fun fall activities to inspire you to enjoy the season. Make these activities even more special by inviting over grandkids, nieces and nephews, or other family members. October is a great time to connect before the BUSY holiday season gets underway.
10 Fall Activities to Enjoy With Seniors
- Take your loved one for a stroll and enjoy the vibrant foliage
- Attend a fall festival, here is a list of Nashville, TN area fall festivals
- Create a fall craft, such as fall cards, candles & centerpieces. Here are a few favorites we found around the web:
- Use pumpkin! Pumpkin-flavored baked goods, coffees, and treats are a fall favorite not to be missed
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with your loved one on the porch because fall weather really can’t be beat
- Knit a new scarf or quilt
- Go swimming before it gets too cold
- Try out a new soup recipe
- Open the windows and let in the cool breeze
- Prepare for Halloween: decorate, get candy and get excited about trick-or-treaters
Be sure to check more Activities to Enjoy with Seniors and enjoy this beautiful season with your loved one!