Caregivers by WholeCare is an in-home care company serving the Nashville market with a decidedly different approach to caregiving. We believe in caring for the whole person rather than simply focusing on medical issues and diagnosis.
We provide many of the same services as other companies including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s care, supplemental hospice care, post-surgery in-home care, companionship, senior transportation, light housekeeping and more. It’s our approach to caring for the whole person that sets us apart from other caregiving companies.
Founder Elizabeth Moss started the company in 1997 and brought a long history of patient care with her. Her extensive background in nursing, activities therapy, alcohol and drug treatment, and geriatrics, gave her valuable insight that helped shape the principles that have made Caregivers by WholeCare an industry leader in Nashville.
- We work diligently to make a good match between our caregivers and our clients
- We have employees instead of independent contractors
- We create care plans for all our clients and share that info with their medical team, their family, and others in their support system
- We go out of our way to help our clients remain social and active in the community
- We specialize in the full spectrum of home-based, private duty caregiving services
- Locally owned and with the highest level of client and community responsibility in the market
Join the conversation
You must be logged in to post a comment.